Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Banchero is who u are talking about, u are mistaken. He has been great, making the improvements in the right areas. His usage and points per game are slightly down, BUT he has upped his assist rate, his FG %, his 3pt % and showing much better effort on defense (better shot selection too). This is "GREAT" IMO. Would probably be getting more buzz if he was scoring more while sacrificing those areas i pointed out, but i think the Magic are a better team with him playing this way.

Franz on the other hand is getting let down by his three point shot, but i think that should bounce back.
Yeah, Franz and Paolo are who I was talking about.

I also realize they are missing Carter Jr. which is big. I love their starting front court when they are all healthy and playing.

Paolo’s numbers are somewhat similar to last season in my opinion, which isn’t a bad thing. The numbers you pointed out are solid and the way he is playing is most importantly helping them win. I Love that his field goal and 3 point % are higher, but it looks like it is due to not shooting so many 3 pointers. Which is smart!! He is figuring out his shot selection. Turnovers are up and free throw attempts along with his percentage are down. I just think he can and will do a bit more for this team.

I really like their team though, and I don’t think them being this good is a fluke.

Either @Sony Montana is right that Pop is washed or the Spurs are stealth tanking….

I mean it can only be one of two things...they're legitimately trying to tank which makes no sense at all to me or Pop is washed

The shot profile is terrible, saw something where like 14% of their shots are long twos.....the Point Sochan minutes have been a disaster, not playing Wemby enough at center, lack of playmaking on the team

@Sony Montana i edited my Pick and Roll Handler post, Trae Young, smh….
Bro I been trying to say it for like a week and a half now

Trae is fucking horrible lol

The only thing that’s saving him is since he’s such a volume shooter, his raw stats look fine but anybody who either watches the games or just looks past the surface, he’s downright terrible lol

Also Trae has had 1 season of his career where he shot better than 36%

He shoots so much that he tricks people into thinking he’s a great shooter

Also also he’s headed for another year averaging 26 and 10 and won’t go to the allstar game or win any awards

Empty stat king

Forget Luka we need to start arguing Trae and Lamelo ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back