Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is pretty much a throwaway year for The Hornets....New ownership, Steve Clifford and Mitch Kupchak in the last year of their deal, the Miles Bridges situation, the team stinks

I expect them to have a new coach and GM at some point and try to move this thing in a different direction

I shit on Caris Levert a lot but I always give props when props are due...he's been pretty damn good for Cleveland so far. The shooting hasn't been great but that's apart of the Levert experience....however they've desperately needed his ball handling and he's been very solid defensively

This is pretty much a throwaway year for The Hornets....New ownership, Steve Clifford and Mitch Kupchak in the last year of their deal, the Miles Bridges situation, the team stinks

I expect them to have a new coach and GM at some point and try to move this thing in a different direction
This is all that matters to me this season. My son is taking a leap….

IMG_4628.jpeg

Last edited:
@#1hiphopjunki3 do you like what you've seen from the Wemby experience so far?

This has nothing to do with him as a prospect....but moreso how San Antonio is using him and what they're doing around him

A small sacrifice so my dawg can get back on track

I'm really not tripping off last night....obviously I wanted to win but I'm ok with that kind of loss

Clippers at home and were desperate for a win

We had plenty of chances and opportunities to win that game but Tate, Jalen and Tari all went full retard at some point

My biggest take away is that the defense is legit

I'm really not tripping off last night....obviously I wanted to win but I'm ok with that kind of loss

Clippers at home and were desperate for a win

We had plenty of chances and opportunities to win that game but Tate, Jalen and Tari all went full retard at some point

My biggest take away is that the defense is legit
Yeah better games from Jabari and Jalen we win by 10. Still, up by 5 with 2 and change left gotta finish those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back