Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I've been watching with the Celtics and I thought about during the summer was what's going to happen if/when Porzingis becomes a better option than Jaylen Brown

Like I don't think people really understood how good KP was in Washington last season......this year he's just as efficient but his usage rate has gone down drastically which was to be expected

Jaylen on the other hand.....the usage is just about the same from last year but the efficiency and true shooting have dipped, worst since the 2018-2019 season

Still early in the season but something to monitor

Starting to get the feeling that they gearing up to give it to Wemby no matter what.

Up to now, Chet has played better, but most still seem to have Wemby leading rookie boards.
Chet has been great, but he is on a better team and that helps him a lot. I definitely wouldn’t be mad if Chet wins the award because he is ballin.

He is most likely gonna have a better game than Victor tonight too.

Something I've been watching with the Celtics and I thought about during the summer was what's going to happen if/when Porzingis becomes a better option than Jaylen Brown

Like I don't think people really understood how good KP was in Washington last season......this year he's just as efficient but his usage rate has gone down drastically which was to be expected

Jaylen on the other hand.....the usage is just about the same from last year but the efficiency and true shooting have dipped, worst since the 2018-2019 season

Kristaps is loving life being the 3rd option on offense. Dude has always been a good player, but he couldn’t stay healthy. This has to be the easiest time for him scoring points in his life. 🤣

Jaylen still tries to force things especially when Tatum and Jrue are on the bench. So far he’s averaging a career high in assists so at times he buys into the sacrifice but his tunnel vision still pops up on occasion. KP has been a perfect fit for floor spacing and finishes at the rim

Joel need to stop with that throwing it behind his head shit.

Turn around and flush that when you’re that deep in the pain.

Let's close it out

Keep the foot on their necks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back