Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He showed flashes and i thought he would eventually put it together, it's just not happening and with him wanting a big contract he's not worth keeping around. Maybe he needs a change of scenery
You think it might be another Wendell Carter situation?

Might be, dude is only 21 so he still has time to put it together it's just not going to be here.
I haven't seen him play much outside of his first year or so when they would play the pelicans. I think he was hurt last season when the two met but he might need to go somewhere where his role is clearly defined.

Always felt like he was building the plane as he was flying it

Pat Williams shoots 3/4 from three for 13 points along with 3 blocks and 2 steals off the bench mind you and fans are still shitting on him lol

Pat Williams shoots 3/4 from three for 13 points along with 3 blocks and 2 steals off the bench mind you and fans are still shitting on him lol
office-michael.gif

EXACTLY, i thought i was crazy when i looked at the box score. @Chi-Town B will never learn.

Got Zach Lavine and Derozan fighting for the ball on the regular on the court. In the locker room its probably crazy. Both mfers taking crazy percentages of the cap.

Fuck is Pat Williams supposed to do?

Casual fan questions for you sports savy brothas

What does Zion Williamson do well?

I understand that he’s freakishly athletic, I get that. Is he a really good rebounder? Does he have a really good mid range game? I have never seen highlights of him dropping threes, so ima assume he isn’t really good at that.

Does he have a really good defensive presence? Does he move really well without the ball?

Essentially…is he like a really athletic Zach Randolph? Am I judging that right ?
He gets to the rack at will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back