Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s called examples to back up my argument. Your argument was his stats.
I told you he was a hall of famer at 22 years old, I told you he’s been in the running for MVP since his 2nd year

You took the stats thing and tried to use that

Let’s stay on the hype aspect since that’s the original topic

Edwards is something the media really wants to happen. I need to see Edwards consistently do well and be the man consistently while winning for that

I told you he was a hall of famer at 22 years old, I told you he’s been in the running for MVP since his 2nd year

You took the stats thing and tried to use that

Let’s stay on the hype aspect since that’s the original topic

Edwards is something the media really wants to happen. I need to see Edwards consistently do well and be the man consistently while winning for that
Was Luka ever a top 2 or 3 MVP candidate? Right now KP is a MVP candidate…..

Wasnt his hype based on his stats? Like weren’t they saying Luka is averaging more points and assists than LeBron at the same age so that meant Luka must be better? You don’t remember that? That was disingenuous considering the style of play was different in Brons first few years.

Who wants Edwards to be a thing? And what is this thing you speak of?

Was Luka ever a top 2 or 3 MVP candidate? Right now KP is a MVP candidate…..

Wasnt his hype based on his stats? Like weren’t they saying Luka is averaging more points and assists than LeBron at the same age so that meant Luka must be better? You don’t remember that? That was disingenuous considering the style of play was different in Brons first few years.

Who wants Edwards to be a thing? And what is this thing you speak of?
1. Idk

2. I don’t remember

3. The media duh and being a star #1 successful option

Edwards isn’t even better than Donovan Mitchell right now but you wouldn’t be able to tell because he don’t have the hype machine that Edwards has

Jazz post trade had people fooled last season

Time to lean into tanking for a weak draft class and playing Keyonte George 40 minutes a night at point guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back