Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or he can change his nationality to Bosnia and Herzegovina and you’d hop on the bandwagon

:js4:
I like Edwards man

Media just been going crazy over him too soon when I don’t think it’s been fully warranted

This year so far it’s been warranted so it matches for the first time in a year and a half but at this point he gonna have to take majority of the blame for anything the wolves don’t do

Which would be a bit unfair for a 22 year old in his 4th season but that’s the level we’re at now

I like Edwards man

Media just been going crazy over him too soon when I don’t think it’s been fully warranted

This year so far it’s been warranted so it matches for the first time in a year and a half but at this point he gonna have to take majority of the blame for anything the wolves don’t do

Which would be a bit unfair for a 22 year old in his 4th season but that’s the level we’re at now
1699370793273.gif

Not him lol. Fuck it. Luka
Okay now did Edwards have a hall of fame career already after 3 seasons?

Was Edwards a serious mvp level player since his 2nd year like Luka?

Did Edwards being drafted to the wolves instantly make the team feel like they needed to try and fast track and contend because of his generational talent?

You shouldn’t compare Ant to the Don

Okay now did Edwards have a hall of fame career already after 3 seasons?

Was Edwards a serious mvp level player since his 2nd year like Luka?

Did Edwards being drafted to the wolves instantly make the team feel like they needed to try and fast track and contend because of his generational talent?

You shouldn’t compare Ant to the Don
Bro stop calling someone younger than you “Don”.

Edwards hype was nowhere near what you’re making it out to be.

Luka was being compared to Bron (unwarranted at the time) then when the Mavs failed it was everyone else’s fault but his. They put him on a pedestal because they needed their great white hope. He wasn’t doing anything that we didn’t see already. He just had white skin with a punchable face.

Bro stop calling someone younger than you “Don”.

Edwards hype was nowhere near what you’re making it out to be.

Luka was being compared to Bron (unwarranted at the time) then when the Mavs failed it was everyone else’s fault but his. They put him on a pedestal because they needed their great white hope. He wasn’t doing anything that we didn’t see already. He just had white skin with a punchable face.
Like there’s no way you can say the love Luka has gotten hasn’t been warranted

IMG_7574.jpeg IMG_7575.jpeg

Levels man

YOU brought up Luka

YOU did this lol

I’d rather you say you don’t see/hear about Edwards as I do so you’re a bit misinformed

I let you bring up Luka in an Edwards talk, I’m not letting you do the Trae thing too lmao tf

We’ll see you later man it was a good try
I’m asking questions since PPG is the barometer. Nets fans are calling Cam Thomas the next Kobe Bryant because of similar stats by this logic is that reasonable?

I’m asking questions since PPG is the barometer. Nets fans are calling Cam Thomas the next Kobe Bryant because of similar stats by this logic is that reasonable?
I didn’t say anything about PPG

We’re having a hype argument and I’m tangibly showing you why Luka’s hype was warranted

Edwards hasn’t even made an all nba team yet (me personally wouldn’t have expected that out of him anyways)

We talking about Edwards and you have brought up Luka, Trae, cam thomas, and now Kobe

You all over the place kid, you lost

I didn’t say anything about PPG

We’re having a hype argument and I’m tangibly showing you why Luka’s hype was warranted

Edwards hasn’t even made an all nba team yet (me personally wouldn’t have expected that out of him anyways)

We talking about Edwards and you have brought up, Luka, Trae, cam thomas, and now Kobe

You all over the place kid, you lost
It’s called examples to back up my argument. Your argument was his stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back