Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s a secondary assist?

The pass leading to the assist?
Pretty much. It’s a stat that tells a tale of how a team’s offense works, not about its quality.

Some of the best teams in the NBA (Nuggets and Celtics) are some of the worst teams in secondary assists.

Such a weird flex.

Damn. I said last year we should have traded Barnes for kd. That was a wild shit take.

He's been quietly going crazy to start the season. Need to get his usage up or get him some more shooters.

disappointed-walk-away.gif

Can't believe you said that.

What’s a secondary assist?

The pass leading to the assist?

It's more about overall ball movement and shot selection for Houston

Boston is one of the worst teams in secondary assists because they have a lot of iso heavy players and don't rely on a lot of playmaking for others

Denver is one of the worst teams in secondary assists because they have an elite offensive hub in Jokic and he typically makes the pass that leads to a bucket....no need for a secondary assist

Sorry man this doesn’t mean anything to me because it’s been championship or bust with the Celtics for like 5 years straight

Celtics are the best team in the East or one of them every year and then lose when it matters

Beating the pacers by 50 and beating an injured Nets team on a back to back I believe doesn’t move me. Neither does playing an injured Miami team and winning from the refs letting Tatum hook players under the rim

Celtics are a great regular season team

but we already know
Difference is we’re not only relying on 3’s there’s more of a concerted effort of attacking the basket, pushing the pace and scoring in the post. In yesterdays video Tatum had 1 offensive foul that wasn’t called there’s video evidence refuting the offensive foul bullshit. This team got together a month ago and already are looking strong with room to improve, you’re not about to police how I enjoy my team lls

Difference is we’re not only relying on 3’s there’s more of a concerted effort of attacking the basket, pushing the pace and scoring in the post. In yesterdays video Tatum had 1 offensive foul that wasn’t called there’s video evidence refuting the offensive foul bullshit. This team got together a month ago and already are looking strong with room to improve, you’re not about to police how I enjoy my team lls
Has nothing to do with you when I said I’m not moved by anything the Celtics are doing in November

Man I hate that Rob Williams is out with a knee surgery, this was his first healthy offseason he had so many good moments with us but this is like his 4th or 5th knee surgery I think. I hope he can recover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back