Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew Dame would bring the overall defense down but they have plenty of time to figure it out. New coach, new scheme. However, I don't think Dame will get any better.

Dame is who people thought Harden was on defense all these years

Bucks don't have good personnel on that side of the court besides Giannis and Lopez

Dame sucks
Beasley sucks
Crowder washed
Mid knees are cooked
Connaughton sucks
Portis sucks
Cam Payne......Beauchamp

Obviously losing Jrue Holiday was big for them but Jevon Carter was very good defensively from them too

Sorry man this doesn’t mean anything to me because it’s been championship or bust with the Celtics for like 5 years straight

Celtics are the best team in the East or one of them every year and then lose when it matters

Beating the pacers by 50 and beating an injured Nets team on a back to back I believe doesn’t move me. Neither does playing an injured Miami team and winning from the refs letting Tatum hook players under the rim

Celtics are a great regular season team

but we already know

Last year the Kings had a historic offense with a rating of 118.6

Celtics offense rating this season is 124.7 and their defense will probably be top 5 soon

You're right its all about the playoffs with Boston but I think it's hard to compare this iteration to their other teams just because they're so fundamentally different

Last year the Kings had a historic offense with a rating of 118.6

Celtics offense rating this season is 124.7 and their defense will probably be top 5 soon

You're right its all about the playoffs with Boston but I think it's hard to compare this iteration to their other teams just because they're so fundamentally different
Nah I understand that

I’m only looking at it through a lense that I started adopting last season

When you’re a contender like the Celtics the playoffs are a given so getting too hype or down in the regular season is eh because you expect to at the very least to be in conf finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back