Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Lmaooo yo the games count as regular season games. So why do yall care this much? To me this is just watching games on a Friday.

Had this been additional games or had they taken away games for this, i would understand being upset/caring, but this is just a regular season game that they attach an additional stake too.

No big deal imo
It’s the same games just with loud ass courts and ugly jerseys until there is a game in Vegas

lol like relaxxx

Opening night - Meh
In season tourney - trash foh w this bs
Christmas games - NFL
Trade Deadline - meh
All star weekend - lol ok buddy
Sunday Showcases - solid cuz NFL is over
MLK games - not bad tbh
Play-Ins - this is good. I rock w this
Playoffs - too long. 1st rd should only be 5 gms

It fills a slot to constantly have some event to build towards/promote. Silver has done a good job of creating multiple tentpopes throughout the season and that should payoff in the long run with fan interest and media deals.

FIXED 4 YA

Opening night
In season tourney
Christmas games
Trade Deadline
All star weekend
Sunday Showcases
MLK games
Play-Ins
Playoffs

It fills a slot to constantly have some event to build towards/promote. Silver has done a good job of creating multiple tentpopes throughout the season and that should payoff in the long run with fan interest and media deals.
The in season thing ain't resonating yet..like at all. But yea..

SOB

Same
Old
Ben

This is who he is and that's OK. He'll never live up to being the #1 overall pick. That's OK too. My only gripe with him now is he still is afraid of free throws(he has multiple games with no attempts so far) , he stands around on offense and he is not a point guard. He is a very good passer but to be honest a lot of his assists come from him getting rid of the ball quickly and not running a true set.

Back