Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
fightclub-punch.gif
Being injured and getting blown out on national TV

I feel you

See the Pacers getting that wizards treatment from the Celtics too. 94 to 59 in the 3rd early..cot damn!

Last edited:
Blew the lead right before halftime smg

Jalen Green started off really good and then idk what happened

Its crazy for as athletic and explosive he is dude can't finish at the rim for shit

I don't know why the raptors announcers shooting at Miami but if Matt and Jack say it's up it's up.

Man said "talk about that heat culture all you want but you gotta have ball players..." basically went on a mini rant said them boys garbage outside their big 3.

I screamed.

Lemme find out jack armstrong on abw.

Nice win tonight. Starters have been great to start the season. Bench is weak af tho.

Is the mid season tournament the reason for 2 back to backs in the first 5 games? Or is this cause Knicks just got bad luck?

Cause sheesh. Fuck Silver for this either way.

Is the mid season tournament the reason for 2 back to backs in the first 5 games? Or is this cause Knicks just got bad luck?

Bad luck we also had b2b in preseason that's kind of crazy

Nah schedule on some weird shit. We played philly on the 2nd game of our first b2b and have to play them again tmrw on a b2b. That's some bs.

Nah schedule on some weird shit. We played philly on the 2nd game of our first b2b and have to play them again tmrw on a b2b. That's some bs.
shits crazy. The quality of these games is ass. Players not even in season shape yet and need to play two back to backs where they have to fly out right after the games too. Its ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back