Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy if we lose to the hornets tonight

:ohshit2:

This season is going to be a process, I just want to be able to see some sort of incremental development and improvement

I wanted to give it 3-5 games before I commented on what I saw but it's been a mixed bag and tbh I would lean more toward the negative side

I almost want to disregard that Orlando game since it was such a complete disaster but for the most part it's been the same story....turnovers, no rebounding, no shooting, no real pecking order. Jabari and Jalen have shown some flashes but overall have been pretty disappointing and underwhelming to start the year....I expected Amen to struggle early

I think we're going to be fine defensively especially when Tari gets back and thats going to be the identity of the team....offensively though we're a mess and can't function without Sengun or Fred on the floor. Cam Whitmore should be getting those Reggie Bullock/Jeff Green minute just to see what he can since we we desperately need some creation in that second unit. Dillon Brooks has been very good, Tate has been pretty solid too

Lot of season left and not getting too low or high on the things I've seen through 3 games but just a few things I've taken some mental notes on and some glaring issues that we have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back