Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they were.
Because then I would say, if Russ comes off the bench and no Kawhi/PG is out there wouldn’t that simulate last year’s playoffs and then be the best place/time to play him

You calling for him to play with the stars but Harden is a better playmaker to feed the stars in the right spots and to pass the ball to wide open teammates so Kawhi doesn’t fall to his knees

Why russ gotta be a bad teammate all of a sudden? Yall don't think with all the rumors and demands these niggas haven't communicated they're willing to make it work?

Let's just wait and see what actually happens instead of jumping on the first narrative smoking lol.
I wasnt saying Russ gonna be a bad teammate.

I was more feeling sorry for Russ. Mans tooks a huge discount to stay on the team and now he gonna have to come off the bench.

I can be wrong and he might be totally ok with that, but I think a part of him taking that deal was the role that he thought he was gonna have.

Because then I would say, if Russ comes off the bench and no Kawhi/PG is out there wouldn’t that simulate last year’s playoffs and then be the best place/time to play him

You calling for him to play with the stars but Harden is a better playmaker to feed the stars in the right spots and to pass the ball to wide open teammates so Kawhi doesn’t fall to his knees
Why would it simulate last years playoffs? Wouldn’t a combination of 2 of the 4 be out there at all times?

Kawhi shouldn’t fall to his knees, he got clamped up by Jordan Clarkson of all people, took a terrible shot then his teammate got an offensive rebound and shot it with not much time left.

Why would it simulate last years playoffs? Wouldn’t a combination of 2 of the 4 be out there at all times?

Kawhi shouldn’t fall to his knees, he got clamped up by Jordan Clarkson of all people, took a terrible shot then his teammate got an offensive rebound and shot it with not much time left.
yes this way you can stagger them to maximize the bench

Harden makes It so you never have to see Russ with Kawhi and PG which would help reduce wear and tear and minimize mins played

PJ Tucker : 38
Russell Westbrook : 34
James Harden : 34
Paul George : 33
Kawhi Leonard : 32

its-now-or-never-frostee-benson.gif

yes this way you can stagger them to maximize the bench

Harden makes It so you never have to see Russ with Kawhi and PG which would help reduce wear and tear and minimize mins played
Having a scorer off the bench maximizes the bench better. Harden can run the 2nd unit. Westbrook works better with PG and Kawhi for reasons I explained earlier, and Westbrook gives better effort and energy defensively than Harden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back