Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This shit fucked up the momentum the Knicks had. Should have been 3 fts, instead they let the celtics get the board, come back and score, and let them shoot a technical foul.

I know reffing is hard, but sheesh, refs cant be allowed to impact the game like this. Shit was a 6 point swing the other way with 6 minutes to go.
They apologized bro

It's funny how I used to always want Lavine in Philly for years and now you're the one that wants him there. I have moved on. I just don't see Chicago trading for a rental in Harden.
It’s a great way to start over

No demar
No lavine
No vucevic

Fire Donovan

New era

Fine I won’t bring it up anymore lol

I understand what Tucker brings on defense but to start a nigga that is going to average more fouls than points is insane. It ain't like he is locking niggas down. It's 5 on 4 when he is on the floor.

Somebody tell Tucker to just swing off on someone to get the frustration out
I'm watching the game with my earbuds. I'm surprised none of the refs have swung on him. Nigga is annoying.
🤣

i noticed Nurse pulled him one time early cause he was about to get t'd up.

imagine being a ref and having to watch not one but two chihuahuas (tucker, pat bev). And nick nurse who gets td up regularly lol.

If maxey, reed and springer can rise to the occasion in the next 2yrs I could see philly snatching one. I hate that nurse lost the room and his way here but he's still an elite coach. If those 3 can make the jump together this season or next they will make a title run.

Of course everything is kinda up in the air now because of harden and that's a damn shame. Philly as is (and with some luck) is built for a run now. Clock is ticking.

Oubre
Melton (small ball)
Reed
the nigga we get back in the Harden trade
In a game like this one, I could’ve pictured Reed starting and him guarding Giannis

Oubre seems best off the bench as instant offense

But I feels you. Dont worry Tucker almost outta there

In a game like this one, I could’ve pictured Reed starting and him guarding Giannis

Oubre seems best off the bench as instant offense

But I feels you. Dont worry Tucker almost outta there
Oubre bout to win 6th man. I actually don't want him to start but I really hate PJ Tucker. Nurse wants to play fast so let's go with 3 guards or at least someone that can dribble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back