Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
#CavsCulture

We’ve witnessed a better version of Donovan Mitchell ever since he landed in Cleveland.

#WeTurn’EmIntoKillaz
#SpidaLookinComfortableOutThere
#ComingToACityNearYou..

They really seem to like Darko.

I suspect that not hating the coach will make a bigger difference than people think,
They're going back to the grassroots vibes and I love it. Seems like he really tries to stay in tune with his guys, their development and does it in a very personable positive way.

He's like the ufc trainer talking mad calm in the fighters ear between rounds 🤣 I fucks with it.

I wonder why boucher didn't get any tick tho. Precious being the only big to come of the bench last night was a little nuts. I really hope darko can unlock Precious.

He was a D1 prospect in basketball. He know ball
Still feels like they just threw the cheapest black they had readily available on screen. It's always been nba and wnba players next to the main hosts on that show specifically.

Still feels like they just threw the cheapest black they had readily available on screen. It's always been nba and wnba players next to the main hosts on that show specifically.
With the recent explosion of all these podcast with current and former players. I’ve learn just because you play means absolutely nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back