Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@cj012890 @Hater Hearst Helmsley @AZTG @Ironman

I'm really conflicted about what the Rockets should do

Even in a weak draft the 3rd pick is still an extremely valuable asset to have and I don't want to trade it just for the sake of trading it and it ends up being a mid return

I do understand trying to go get and get someone but I don't know who is realistically available that makes sense

Ingram and Lavine are a no

Mitchell is probably off the table and I don't think I really wanted him anyway

Bridges would be cool I guess and is probably the best we can do but that depends on the offer....I don't want to overpay for him

The more I think about the more I lean into us just using the pick and taking bpa.....I get that we already have a bunch of young players that need reps but what I would like to see is what this group looks like with another year in Udokas system, add a little shooting and then reevaluate/consolidate at the trade deadline

Idk got less than a month to figure it out

They have young players that are getting better and 2-3potential stars and they keep trying to shake shit up instead of letting the situation cook, I’m so confused especially with there late season run/development management just needs to stfu and let udoka coach then make decisions next season.

Trajan Langdon already a great hire

Interested to see what direction he goes in the draft and get an idea of what his vision is

I mean if claxton is gonna get around $100 mil it makes sense for hartenstein to get it too

Although in reality both should be getting $72 mil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back