Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy would be getting way more usage rate than Wigs did. Jimmy would come in to be the second best player. And hes a player that plays slow. Wheras the warriors are best playing fast.

I just dont see a guy who wants to dribble 10 seconds at a time fitting the warriors system.

That is very true and a very good point but even the Warriors arent playing as fast you might think...it's more about ball movement than getting up and down the court. Warriors weren't even a top 10 team in pace

I think the lack of spacing would be the biggest problem, if he isn't taking 3s and he's not getting to the line like he used to......what do you do with him offensively besides letting him initiate the offense all the time

lol maybe it’s me but I hate Moses moody

Imagine Butler for moody and picks

Like he’s fuckin Collin Sexton lol

Lmaooo fam idk why you keep saying that.....it would never be just Moody or Podz and picks for Jimmy

It would be Kuminga and Wiggins...one of Podz or Moody and pick compensation

Ehh he’s 35 and he has a huge deal

Wiggins is cap relief albeit on a longer deal and a younger two way player, kuminga is the starting 4

I would want Looney too tbh but I’m just saying that needs to be a given in a deal as a starting point
Word but that trade means your basically taking a few years to rebuild, and thats not the type of package to kick off a rebuild with. Rather keep Butler then.

That is very true and a very good point but even the Warriors arent playing as fast you might think...it's more about ball movement than getting up and down the court. Warriors weren't even a top 10 team in pace

I think the lack of spacing would be the biggest problem, if he isn't taking 3s and he's not getting to the line like he used to......what do you do with him offensively besides letting him initiate the offense all the time
Him initiating the offense means Dray dont, and that makes Dray useless.

The warriors not playing fast imo is a reason for their fall out. Granted, other than Curry they dont have the players to play fast, and Butler would be adding to that.

The trade dont make sense for either side imo.

Then again, if I'm Miami, im taking that trade.

Not cause I want them players on the team, but if im rebuilding, then this lets me get something back for Jimmy, and then itll be easier to trade the players I got back individually

Him initiating the offense means Dray dont, and that makes Dray useless.

The warriors not playing fast imo is a reason for their fall out. Granted, other than Curry they dont have the players to play fast, and Butler would be adding to that.

The trade dont make sense for either side imo.

It's not a seamless fit offensively by any means but I don't think it's would be a disaster...I think Golden State does need someone else who can create and do something off the dribble(This is where they missed Jordan Poole)

For the record I would do this trade if I was Miami not Golden State lol

Who takes the shot/makes the play in a nasty ass inefficient playoff game between Herro, Bam, Moody, Wigs, Rozier?

Thats nasty fam. You dont want that.

Matterfact, idk why im looking out.

Do that Pat.
When I say I don’t wanna rebuild I mean I don’t wanna bottom out

Retooling is taking a step back for a year to me so you talking about a playoff game while funny it don’t really matter

I’m not letting Herro and Rozier stay on the same team also

When I say I don’t wanna rebuild I mean I don’t wanna bottom out

Retooling is taking a step back for a year to me so you talking about a playoff game while funny it don’t really matter

I’m not letting Herro and Rozier stay on the same team also
I feel you famo

Finally getting rid of the Tobias contract just to double down on an older, injured and even more expensive Jimmy while giving up assets for a third option is insane. They missed their chance with this guy. It"s too late now. Please don't do this. At his age and price , I wouldn't want him as a FA and I damn sure wouldn't trade for him. Watch Miami turn the trade assets into the guy that beats us in the second round.
Didn't I warn yall your FO would try??
FoKtEPWWIAEmmYw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back