Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Philly fan, knowing we jumped the gun too soon by going all in after Biid's and Ben's first season. I really hope yall let the youngins grow a bit before chasing a ring.

And as for right now we don't have guys that are even close to that caliber of player to be making moves like that....Embiid was showing signs of potential dominance early and even Simmons looked like a sure thing talent wise

@cj012890 @Hater Hearst Helmsley @AZTG @Ironman

I'm really conflicted about what the Rockets should do

Even in a weak draft the 3rd pick is still an extremely valuable asset to have and I don't want to trade it just for the sake of trading it and it ends up being a mid return

I do understand trying to go get and get someone but I don't know who is realistically available that makes sense

Ingram and Lavine are a no

Mitchell is probably off the table and I don't think I really wanted him anyway

Bridges would be cool I guess and is probably the best we can do but that depends on the offer....I don't want to overpay for him

The more I think about the more I lean into us just using the pick and taking bpa.....I get that we already have a bunch of young players that need reps but what I would like to see is what this group looks like with another year in Udokas system, add a little shooting and then reevaluate/consolidate at the trade deadline

Idk got less than a month to figure it out

Sounds like broke boy Tillman tired of not making the playoffs and is forcing their hand to get a marketable player by any means.

Aka they’re about to fuck this up.

@Sony Montana

What do you realistically think your Miami Heat are going to do this off season

And separately what would you like them to do?
Realistically? Extend Butler and Trading Herro and losing Caleb Martin and keeping highsmith

What would I like them to do?

I don’t really have any desires at the moment outside of trading Herro

Just can’t have him and Rozier together both being similar and both not being effect together starting

Also can’t move Rozier since we just gave up a FRP for him

I also want them to draft a player who can bring some size in the frontcourt

My main goal this offseason is just to be more athletic, be bigger/taller as a team, and have more than 3 players that can score on their own

Realistically? Extend Butler and Trading Herro and losing Caleb Martin and keeping highsmith

What would I like them to do?

I don’t really have any desires at the moment outside of trading Herro

Just can’t have him and Rozier together both being similar and both not being effect together starting

Also can’t move Rozier since we just gave up a FRP for him

I also want them to draft a player who can bring some size in the frontcourt

My main goal this offseason is just to be more athletic, be bigger/taller as a team, and have more than 3 players that can score on their own
Also being completely unbiased (I understandly can’t be)

You trade Jimmy and get a pick in next year’s draft and whoever else is part of the trade package

Then you move Rozier at the deadline

Again I can’t support this line of thinking out of emotion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back