Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@cj012890 @Hater Hearst Helmsley @AZTG @Ironman

I'm really conflicted about what the Rockets should do

Even in a weak draft the 3rd pick is still an extremely valuable asset to have and I don't want to trade it just for the sake of trading it and it ends up being a mid return

I do understand trying to go get and get someone but I don't know who is realistically available that makes sense

Ingram and Lavine are a no

Mitchell is probably off the table and I don't think I really wanted him anyway

Bridges would be cool I guess and is probably the best we can do but that depends on the offer....I don't want to overpay for him

The more I think about the more I lean into us just using the pick and taking bpa.....I get that we already have a bunch of young players that need reps but what I would like to see is what this group looks like with another year in Udokas system, add a little shooting and then reevaluate/consolidate at the trade deadline

Idk got less than a month to figure it out

Even in a weak draft the 3rd pick is still an extremely valuable asset to have and I don't want to trade it just for the sake of trading it and it ends up being a mid return

I do understand trying to go get and get someone but I don't know who is realistically available that makes sense

Bridges would be cool I guess and is probably the best we can do but that depends on the offer....I don't want to overpay for him

The more I think about the more I lean into us just using the pick and taking bpa.....I get that we already have a bunch of young players that need reps but what I would like to see is what this group looks like with another year in Udokas system, add a little shooting and then reevaluate/consolidate at the trade deadline

What star is even available? Thats my biggest question and why I dont see this happening.

Rockets got too many young players though. I do think thats an issue

What star is even available? Thats my biggest question and why I dont see this happening.

Log jam in the making

Looks like they are trying to control costs so that everyone's payday isn't all at once

As a Philly fan, knowing we jumped the gun too soon by going all in after Biid's and Ben's first season. I really hope yall let the youngins grow a bit before chasing a ring.

Thats how I feel too, if we had better options I would feel much better about trying to make something happen....not exactly thrilled about trading for Mikal Bridges who's going to want a next max contract at 30 in 2 years

I'd rather keep swinging for high upside cheap talent and then figure it out later

Thats how I feel too, if we had better options I would feel much better about trying to make something happen....not exactly thrilled about trading for Mikal Bridges who's going to want a next max contract at 30 in 2 years

I'd rather keep swinging for high upside cheap talent and then figure it out later
Word. Better to wait for the right guy to become available

Give us the third pick and Dillion Brooks for the 15th pick and Duncan Robinson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back