Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

So true. I hate that Fox has all of the international tournaments. You talk to most people, they will watch the Spanish language channels instead.
Including me. If I can't catch football with British commentary, I'm streaming the spanish shit or it's going on mute.
Yankees are the most annoying muhfuckas on earth when it comes to international sports

Including me. If I can't catch football with British commentary, I'm streaming the spanish shit or it's going on mute.
Yankees are the most annoying muhfuckas on earth when it comes to international sports
I’m a Yankee and I agree. Don’t get me started on NBC’s coverage of the Olympics.

Oi mate, coming down the pub for a couple a cheeky ones with the mandem or nah??

I’m a Yankee and I agree. Don’t get me started on NBC’s coverage of the Olympics.
NBC has made the whole Caribbean hate america especially when it comes to sports. We used to be watching Jamaica and the rest of our Caribbean brothers and sisters do well in sports only to get ignored just in time to see these motherfuckers go interview the last place finisher

This guy called England the Dallas Cowboys of the Euros, a big fan base but folks really only tuning in see them lose.

Why is Alexi even there? Copa America starts soon, he can talk his America first Maga stuff then.
I just saw that. He should be getting ready for the Copa. I don’t want to hear his shit.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Dutch fans still doing that bullshit

86189437-0-image-a-25_1718561289348.jpg

Back