Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

@Blue_London Just extended my Nigerian brother, kid is really really talented. We have another one Bayern Munich are trying to steal (Rio Ngumoha). Hopefully he stays. I wont rest until we have a starting lineup of all Nigerians, lol.

Last edited:
@Blue_London Just extended my Nigerian brother, kid is really really talented. We have another one Bayern Munich are trying to steal (Rio Ngumoha). Hopefully he stays. I want rest until we have a starting lineup of all Nigerians, lol.

Dujuan Richards as striker and Chelsea are back........... Have you watched him play how is he doing?

Dujuan Richards as striker and Chelsea are back........... Have you watched him play how is he doing?
Very very raw player. But his potential is amazing. Great size coupled with great speed. Also has an amazing shot. I liked how he improved steadily in the 2nd half of the season.

Not ready for first team ball yet. Another season with the under 21s or a very low stakes loan should be next.

lol, good thing u boys did not start a thread for the Euros. Only England brings traffic.

Out of the loop, are Belgium considered one of the favs. That’s a pretty strong team they are starting today.

Edit,

looked up the odds, England have the best odds, LMAO. @Blue_London ITS COMING HOME!!!!!!

Belgium have the 8th best odds. If I was a betting man, I might take a look at that. Post hype sleeper.

lol, good thing u boys did not start a thread for the Euros. Only England brings traffic.

Out of the loop, are Belgium considered one of the favs. That’s a pretty strong team they are starting today.
Funny enough that was one the best matches.......

England
France
Portugal

Seem to be the favourites

Edit,

looked up the odds, England have the best odds, LMAO. @Blue_London ITS COMING HOME!!!!!!

Belgium have the 8th best odds. If I was a betting man, I might take a look at that. Post hype sleeper.
And right now out of all of the favorites, they have played the worst. They are playing too safe.

Back