Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

OT: there is a coordinated social media attack by the Reform party/Tommy Robinson that might be working.

Could be an upset come polling day.

OT: there is a coordinated social media attack by the Reform party/Tommy Robinson that might be working.

Could be an upset come polling day.
I predict they do well but don't end up with candidates.... The conservatives move to the extreme right then we get about 10 years of the conservatives fighting on where they stand.

Lmao football needs to learn how to do entertainment like the superbowl
I don’t believe you’ve ever watched an NFL game let alone the Superbowl.

Also with the majority of EPL teams being American owned I wouldn’t rule out them getting rid of promotion/relegation and having a playoff tournament of the top 4 to decide the champion.

Be careful what you wish for.

I don’t believe you’ve ever watched an NFL game let alone the Superbowl.

Also with the majority of EPL teams being American owned I wouldn’t rule out them getting rid of promotion/relegation and having a playoff tournament of the top 4 to decide the champion.

Be careful what you wish for.

:sayit:

My post was about the quality of the opening ceremony nothing more

Lmao I'm definitely an NFL casual "red zone watcher" @Mknight has a big issue with context
I get that it’s a business and bringing in the biggest audience is the goal, but Americans take capitalism to another level.

I remember when the MLS first started and any game that was tied would end in an “MLS” penalty shootout.

Let soccer keep its own traditions.

Otherwise if Chelsea or Man UTD ever win the EPL you would have Todd Boehly or the Glazers lifting the trophy first.

I get that it’s a business and bringing in the biggest audience is the goal, but Americans take capitalism to another level.

I remember when the MLS first started and any game that was tied would end in an “MLS” penalty shootout.

Let soccer keep its own traditions.

Otherwise if Chelsea or Man UTD ever win the EPL you would have Todd Boehly or the Glazers lifting the trophy first.
I agree with everything you're saying . My point is if they're going to do opening ceremonies make a better effort there has to be a middle ground

Back