Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

It’s so weird to see a Russell Martin team allow the opposing team to have a larger share of possession. But it’s working so far.
OK, did some slight research. Looks like in every other game, he wants to dominate possession (even in the game against Leicester City where they lost 5-0, still had 60% of possession). But for some reason, against Leeds this season, he lets them have possession. Must be seeing something during tactical preparation that tells him to go against type. He is about to beat Leeds for the 3rd time this season, so this is a genius call.

I have been dismissive of Russell Martin in the past, but i will take him a bit more seriously now.

OK, did some slight research. Looks like in every other game, he wants to dominate possession (even in the game against Leicester City where they lost 5-0, still had 60% of possession). But for some reason, against Leeds this season, he lets them have possession. Must be seeing something during tactical preparation that tells him to go against type. He is about to beat Leeds for the 3rd time this season, so this is a genius call.

I have been dismissive of Russell Martin in the past, but i will take him a bit more seriously now.
WOW, he did it, beat Leeds 3 times this season.

@toheeb27 how do you rate CHO's season?

29 games, 8 goals, 1 assist. Cost £3m for Nottingham Forest.

Now being linked to Spurs
Happy for my boy. Still not the same, but getting better.

That's why he was such an amazing prospect. Had pace, dribbling skills, passing and also good decision making. Since his injury, the pace and dribbling skills are diminished, but his passing and decision making are still solid.

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To answer your question honestly, he was so so mid, lol. Folks (and Spurs i guess) are letting how he ended the season trick them. If one wants to look at things glass half full, u can translate his season to "the healthier he got, the better he played".

But i mostly saw a mid player. so freaking sad.

The what?

a63c07c9-3c60-4af0-81a7-d56e1f6b3dc4_text.gif

Back