Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

No, hes been decent though...

I would say Mainoo, Garnancho or Bruno have been better... McSauce was lowkey balling this season too (as far you can ball with this middy to poor season)...

I don't follow Man United that well but at first glance, I would have assumed Bruno to receive it.

Last year I'm assuming was rashford right? 🤔

It actually goes to show when De Gea used to win, he actually deserved it because it was plain obvious 😂

No, hes been decent though...

I would say Mainoo, Garnancho or Bruno have been better... McSauce was lowkey balling this season too (as far you can ball with this middy to poor season)...
Bruno got the sir busby poty award and dalot got the other one.
He probably got it for being always available. Other than that we didn't have any stand out players. Maino my player of the season. Damn shame on all them senior players

@Blue_London its funny that in the first half of the season, the team I watched the most apart from Chelsea was Leicester City. And I pretty much complained most of the time about how dreadful their football was.

I go online today and their freaking manager is the front runner for the Chelsea job, smh.

Just hire De Zerbi already and put me out of my misery.

@Blue_London its funny that in the first half of the season, the team I watched the most apart from Chelsea was Leicester City. And I pretty much complained most of the time about how dreadful their football was.

I go online today and their freaking manager is the front runner for the Chelsea job, smh.

Just hire De Zerbi already and put me out of my misery.
Lol this process is just too depressing for me

Back