Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Yea, very cheap option to give Jackson some competition, plus offers a different playing style than Jackson.

Only reason I would not want him (or Osimhen) is having your 2 main strikers going to AFCON could be disastrous.

This was this last season without Jackson….

View attachment 1316209

This is why I am leaning towards Sesko if we are not going to give Datro Fofana or Washington a chance.
I completely forgot about the AFCON aspect of having them both

Let’s hope Sesko asking price isn’t too eye-watering
I don’t want any more signings over 80 mil

I dont think ETH is here to stay... If by some miracle we win the FA Cup, United gonna look so stupid sacking ETH...

We just need an exciting style of play, even if it means we are in a mid off next year... A style of play is progress, I dont mind us top 6 next year if it means we got an identity and the players are happy...
Agree with everything except fuck them players. Need them gone.
The next batch of players can be happy

At this point, if Poch gets overlooked by Man United again then he needs to find some pride and stop getting his name linked to the job, without a check coming his way.

Also I think Thomas Frank plus Toney coming to Man United would work wonders. But they're gonna go Tuchel or Poch over that scenario.
I have no idea how you managed to get that quote from Swiss when he's never posted here

Back