Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to mute the TV. Alexi looks like he spitting nonsense again. He need to worry about his own country’s team

Not gonna lie we look terrible... Slow football, misplaced passes etc what Lalas said about us having tons of talented players is right tbf, we should be balling... Get rid of Southgate throw tons of money at Klopp and tell him bring it home, champ...

They already got Pickford as the scapegoat on Twitter.

Thats crazy, what they saying??? I mean what could Pickford do have a negative impact on this game??? lol

Its not like he gave a goal away...

Southgate will rightly get slated for this performance for the most part...

Thats crazy, what they saying??? I mean what could Pickford do have a negative impact on this game??? lol

Its not like he gave a goal away...

Southgate will rightly get slated for this performance for the most part...
It's just that they don't like him and finding any reason to say he shouldn't be the one in goal.

It's just that they don't like him and finding any reason to say he shouldn't be the one in goal.

Im not his biggest fan, I think his distribution is poor and hes abit of a nutcase but hes not really a deciding factor in Southgate's England squad... Hes not being asked to play out from the back like he would a Pep like team etc

Walker and Guehi were OK, 6/10 the rest 4/10 at best...

Quicker we get rid of Southgate and play the players in their best positions and get a manager with world class ability to coach them the better...

Weve literally got a manger who managed/coached Middlesbrough to relegation and then went straight to England's U21 then to full senior team manager... We need a world class manager not someone whos only full senior football experience was coaching Middlesbrough...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back