Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

lmaooo this a keeper with ZERO prem minutes going for more than Elanga

£20mil for Elanga isnt a bad fee, hes not gonna start for us... I would rather keep him but its a decent fee... If he played for England he would easily be around £30mil...

Just saying though, keepers with good feet are mental money atm and James Trafford just won the U21 Euros with England and saved last min pen...

Back in the day most keepers were cheapest players to buy...

Last edited:
£20mil for Elanga isnt a bad fee, hes not gonna start for us... I would rather keep him but its a decent fee... If he played for England he would easily be around £30mil...

Just saying though, keepers with good feet are mental money atm and James Trafford just won the U21 Euros with England and saved last min pen...

Back in the day most keepers were cheapest players to buy...
LMAOOOOOOOO

LMAOOOOOOOO
Yeah LMMMMMMAAAAAOOOOOOOOO...

Weird Look GIFs | Tenor

By what I have been reading, the media was going to out him about going into rehab. And this was his way to beat them to the punch. The media ain't shit man.

Quote...

Alli: I'd have liked a bit more time before telling my story but I feel strong enough to do this now​

'So, I got out [of rehab] three weeks ago, I think, and if I'm being honest, I probably wouldn't have wanted to talk about it this soon. I think maybe give it a bit more time, but I am feeling in a really good place, and I feel strong enough to do this – I think that's important.

'I maybe could have done with a little bit more time, in terms of when I was talking about it, but unfortunately the way the world is now – you know the tabloids – they found out and were calling my team a lot and telling, you know, that they knew where I was and stuff. And the decision that I maybe made in the past where I didn't really care about what people thought, and I didn't care about being understood, I would have just let them write what they wanted to write, and you know, put their own story out which they do a lot of the time.

@Blue_London This mfer is injured already, SMH.... Malo Gusto might be the best signing we have made this year (sorry Enzo).........
He’s not hurt. You niggas are just as stupid as Pys and the rest of them Chelsea Twitter faggots. That C2CSam dude purposely words his tweets like that cuz you idiots eat it up every time

Mfer is coming off an injury and is about to take off for preseason for his first bit of contact and action in months. Of course, Reece and literally every other player is gonna undergo scans to make sure everything looks right before they depart.

This fanbase is so aggravatingly stupid. Shit is pathetic b.

Back