Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason we look like we have no identity is because we’re missing key players, I.e Shaw and Martinez…we look completely different with those two players.

A team like Utd should have a squad large enough to replace roles if we lose players but we have nobody that can do Martinez job and we clearly have no left back at the moment.

You understand why ETH wanted Onana when you see The Butcher is on the pitch.

I agree missing key players is a problem but so are most teams this season, we should still be able to play the same way and have the same look and identity...

They train with eachother day in and day out... missing players I expect results to drop off abit but not look so disjointed and shambolic...

Reactions: GNS
Reason we look like we have no identity is because we’re missing key players, I.e Shaw and Martinez…we look completely different with those two players.

A team like Utd should have a squad large enough to replace roles if we lose players but we have nobody that can do Martinez job and we clearly have no left back at the moment.

You understand why ETH wanted Onana when you see The Butcher is on the pitch.

Low-key Luke Shaw gets away with being a poor and inconsistent player.

This guy been at Man U since 2014, so going on 10 years and cost £30m!
Not today's £30m but 2014 £30m!!! 😂

Other players get scrutinised, nothing for Shaw yet my man's in the physio room rent-free like a squatter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back