Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Status
Not open for further replies.
United looked poor tbh Everton dont deserve to be 2-0 but will take the lead...

Im still consider how poor we look regardless of the score and if we win...

Garnancho has been the best one stand out player for us...

Two penalties in one game finally found a team that the refs hate more than us
Still playing fucking shit tho
16hcly.jpg

I been saying on X that we should be looking at Watkins and play two up from next season.

Would hate for us to ruin Watkins lol

Honestly I think our main problem is just not having or rather implementing a style of play constantly... We like a group players thrown together and given a ball...

When Ronnie left it almost clicked, like we were pressing teams, had an identity/style of play again, players were all on the same wavelength... Now its back to square one, where it looks like we have no identity again, players arnt on the same wavelength and are placing so many misplaced passes etc just look a shambles...

Take Liverpool, City, Arsenal even Luton for example, they have an identity and are well drilled, you know what youre getting and players know there roles and could play with blindfolds on and pick out their teammates...

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Would hate for us to ruin Watkins lol

Honestly I think our main problem is just not having or rather implementing a style of play constantly... We like a group players thrown together and given a ball...

When Ronnie left it almost clicked, like we were pressing teams, had an identity/style of play again, players were all on the same wavelength... Now its back to square one, where it looks like we have no identity again, players arnt on the same wavelength and are placing so many misplaced passes etc just look a shambles...

Take Liverpool, City, Arsenal even Luton for example, they have an identity and are well drilled, you know what youre getting and players know there roles and could play with blindfolds on and pick out their teammates...

Reason we look like we have no identity is because we’re missing key players, I.e Shaw and Martinez…we look completely different with those two players.

A team like Utd should have a squad large enough to replace roles if we lose players but we have nobody that can do Martinez job and we clearly have no left back at the moment.

You understand why ETH wanted Onana when you see The Butcher is on the pitch.

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
Damn what time did the match start lol I’m just waking up and I see we won w 2 penalties which lets me know we were prolly garbage

Maybe I’ll catch the replay maybe I won’t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back