Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kane shoulda went Man U but levy woulda never let that happen. If he don’t win nothing at Bayern his legacy is the greatest striker to never win fuck all.

Lol chill it's just his first season Bayern team is too good not to win anything long term
fuck-him-fuck-them.gif

So annoying having to find a stream for 3pm kickoffs…

Any reliable ones, let me know please.

These were my go to sites when I needed to stream, some links freeze up or require no advlocker but usually get a decent stream, only click the green links as they’re trusted rest could be dodgy.

If any of you are wondering why Amad Diallo is consistently an unsued sub and this seemingly dead baller Omari Forson is starting this game, here's why...

It's all contract related, the club wants to resign both. Amad's ends next year and Forson's ends in June. Amad and his team are unwilling to negotiate due to a lack of 1st team opportunity. Forson and his team have been willing to do so.

Upper-manament and/or the manager have decided to prioritise appeasing Team Forson over Team Amad, likely due to the former being able to leave on free this summer, hence his appearances (albeit as a sub until today).

It has also been recently reported that Forson and the club couldn't agree during negotiation. I'm deducing that Forson starting is a stronger act of propitiation by the club so they can get Team Forson back to the negotiating table and get the desired outcome.

Ten Hag recently stated in presser that Amad's lack of appearances aren't related to training. Which is a tacit acknowledgement that it's not football-related. Perhaps, the club are banking on using next season to convince Team Amad, especially if a new manager comes in and provides a clean slate.

Don't ask me how I know, just know... it's not fabricated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back