Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

A throwback to the good/bad era depends on how u see it

Those days in the 70s and 80s were sh!t days, all the older people that say it was better are talking sh!t or stupid... Couldnt go to a game without fear of being crushed, stabbed, bottled, battered by 100 people to 1, leaving the game and getting chased down an alley etc

Thankfully fans that want to avoid that for the most part can, those that want a scrap arrange it outside the stadium...

The banter is great but anything more is fckn stupid...

Those days in the 70s and 80s were sh!t days, all the older people that say it was better are talking sh!t or stupid... Couldnt go to a game without fear of being crushed, stabbed, bottled, battered by 100 people to 1, leaving the game and getting chased down an alley etc

Thankfully fans that want to avoid that for the most part can, those that want a scrap arrange it outside the stadium...

The banter is great but anything more is fckn stupid...
Facts I never understood hooliganism

Facts I never understood hooliganism

Its a strange culture, like I get it football is mad tribal... Your town against our town, two clubs in one city... our team is better than your team etc... And alot of clubs started off as work teams or social clubs spanning over 100 years old...

Having segregated fans also makes it more cliquey and makes people brave in numbers...

Sports are fun and family originated in America and football/soccer is just so different in Europe and South America... Like if you pick up a team like they do in American sports and move it across the country you would literally cause a civil war, like there would be uprisings...

Soccer in Europe and South America is just different... People bring their families too but kids are basically given a blood oath to support their family team its that deep lol

With that being said, with social media and celeb culture now etc I think kids in Europe are a little less tribal than pre 00's, abit like American sports, fans now often support players (ronaldo, messi, neymar etc)...

Back