Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Another Ajax bloke? ETH must be scamming

Bebe transfer to Man United
There has long been speculation surrounding Portuguese striker Bebe's transfer to Manchester United in 2010. Almost every aspect of the transfer has something fishy about it: the relatively high fee for an unknown and largely unproven player; the fact that Sir Alex Ferguson had apparently never seen him in the flesh before forking out £7.4 million for his signature; and his subsequent failure to make any significant inroads at United or any of the teams he's been loaned to.

Most theories have centred around possible illegitimate payments to agents and representatives, particularly when it became apparent that Bebe's agent Jorge Mendes is also the agent of former United assistant manager Carlos Queiroz.

However, there's one that stands out from the rest. As the story goes, Red Devils player Nani had accidentally taken a performance-enhancing drug prior to a doping test while on national duty with Portugal, who were managed by Queiroz at the time. He was then sent home with a mysterious shoulder injury just hours before he would have been required to take the test.

The theory is that Ferguson requested Queiroz to excuse Nani and help disrupt the drug test–something which Queiroz has subsequently been found guilty of and which contributed to his sacking from the post–and in exchange paid a vastly inflated sum for Bebe in order to give Mendes and Queiroz both a sizeable payoff as a thank you.

tumblr_mmhr65ufet1rjsiz7o1_400.gif

Ivory Coast getting smacked 3-0

Edit 4-0
We are currently in disbelief…. Don’t be surprised if you hear about some rioting going on

This shit is beyond embarrassing

Now I have to watch the replay when I get home to see if somebody was throwing the match u know that shit is prevalent in African sports

We are currently in disbelief…. Don’t be surprised if you hear about some rioting going on

This shit is beyond embarrassing

Now I have to watch the replay when I get home to see if somebody was throwing the match u know that shit is prevalent in African sports
The last 10-15 mins of the game was terrible play from them, pure selfishness when the pass was the right option.

I think equalizing at 1-1 and it being called offsides deflated them

This Egypt vs Cape Verde game lit

The last 10-15 mins of the game was terrible play from them, pure selfishness when the pass was the right option.

I think equalizing at 1-1 and it being called offsides deflated them

This Egypt vs Cape Verde game lit
Yea I ain’t watch it yet so I couldn’t even tell you

We barely recognize Equatorial Guinea lol and even less as a soccer nation so to get sonned like that is some crazy ether

Back