Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Kevin De Bryne & Modric the best midfielders the past 10 years

The top 2 players the last 15 years = Ronaldo and Messi

The best players the last 3 years = Mbappe, Halland and Bellingham

The best player of all time: I don't know.

Do some homework on him. He’s exactly what Utd need behind the scenes.

That fact nobody ever heard of him but he was so important to Barca and then City in building the structure behind the scenes.

And the fact he’s not a banker like our past two CEO’s. He’s a footballing man that has turned down CEO positions at more than one PL club and a NFL franchise in the last year

I’m optimistic at this appointment.

Oh I agree its a great appointment, not doubting that at all, hes great at what he does...

I just hate all the corporate speech, which says a whole lot of nothing... When I hear that sh!t in meetings by David Brent like characters, shit like: 'Action a strategic staircase', I just confirm 'so you want us to go ahead and make a plan???'

Most actual successful CEOs or businessmen/women I come across hate that sh!t, they dont talk that, its just ridiculous... Why do people always want to over complicate the simple??? Bezos and Musk are dickheads but they are successful and you dont hear them talking with all these ridiculous buzzwords... 'Blue Sky Thinking' instead of saying 'find an original idea', you fckn kidding me??? lol

I hate it when COPA email me... Their shirts are fuego...

This Cork City shirt is tempting...

Classic Wimbledon shirt was one of the GOATs...

@Infamous114 some dope Barca joints too...

Back