Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brazil fans really travel lol mens Or women's team they don't care
One thing about being in Rio during the last World Cup is that Brazilians genuinely fucking love their football. Literally businesses shutting down when Brazil play, hotels and restaurants packed out, crowds of people hanging outside shops watching whatever TV they've got, everyone no matter who they were wearing Brazil shirts on the days... Seeing all that was unreal.

One thing about being in Rio during the last World Cup is that Brazilians genuinely fucking love their football. Literally businesses shutting down when Brazil play, hotels and restaurants packed out, crowds of people hanging outside shops watching whatever TV they've got, everyone no matter who they were wearing Brazil shirts on the days... Seeing all that was unreal.
Lol my girlfriend was in Argentina when they lost to Saudi Arabia she said everyone kept saying sorry for their lack of energy, she was flying back when they beat Mexico and they were told to get to the airport before kickoff because staff would be watching the game.

South Americans it's life lol

@thefrenchwood Chelsea are signing another Nigerian (French) player.... I searched Ugochukwu/my username and it's multiple posts of me complaining to u about my boy not getting playing time at Rennes.

Most likely going to Strasbourg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back