Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then again ETH doesn’t get to jump off a sinking ship

Half of these bozos are his players

The one that might sink him is Onana. De Gea was a big player in the dressing room, longest serving player since SAF was there.

Certain man in the dressing room were disgusted out how he was ousted and Onana hasn’t been good enough to ease that pain.

The one that might sink him is Onana. De Gea was a big player in the dressing room, longest serving player since SAF was there.

Certain man in the dressing room were disgusted out how he was ousted and Onana hasn’t been good enough to ease that pain.
let’s not forget De Gea winning the golden gloves last season lol

I might have to put a bet on this, but I got a feeling we might see Jose back for the beginning of next season.

What makes you think that?
Also why do you think it didn't work out for him the first time round? 🤔

From my understanding not on sporting side, although one would argue both sporting/business sides are interchangeable.

But Jimmy Glazer paid £1.6b..it’s got to be more than just shares.

If you’re asking me if the transfer budget has to be signed off by the Glazers. probably. But SJR can inject money in when he pleases, this is the key difference.

I'd be shocked in that one of the biggest expenditure to the business (alongside player wage expenses which are intertwined), wouldn't be ultimately signed off by the majority shareholder i.e. Just Glaze!

Also surely Ratcliffe coming in isn't simply about injecting money...Man United are the biggest wasters of funds (over the past decade) 😆

Ratcliffe should be making his difference in sporting infrastructure and modelling rivals Man City and Liverpool's set-up, from director of football appointments, transfer policies, academy graduates transitions, training ground, stadium and facilities etc. Ultimately sacking ETH should be an afterthought until he got the house in order with whoever is DoF involved in the appointment of the new manager.

Marina Granovskaia ain't doing much nowadays is she...🤷🤷‍♂️

What makes you think that?
Also why do you think it didn't work out for him the first time round? 🤔

I'd be shocked in that one of the biggest expenditure to the business (alongside player wage expenses which are intertwined), wouldn't be ultimately signed off by the majority shareholder i.e. Just Glaze!

Also surely Ratcliffe coming in isn't simply about injecting money...Man United are the biggest wasters of funds (over the past decade) 😆

Ratcliffe should be making his difference in sporting infrastructure and modelling rivals Man City and Liverpool's set-up, from director of football appointments, transfer policies, academy graduates transitions, training ground, stadium and facilities etc. Ultimately sacking ETH should be an afterthought until he got the house in order with whoever is DoF involved in the appointment of the new manager.

Marina Granovskaia ain't doing much nowadays is she...🤷🤷‍♂️

Jose contract up at Roma end of this season. I think if they sack ETH they won’t go for a Potter. Someone seasoned. Maybe Ancelotti…

Yea agree on everything, but I think he knows he has the option to invest in the squad if he needs to.

He’s hung his hat on changing the football infrastructure and paid the Glazers handsomely for the chance to do it. He will invest in the squad if that’s what it takes.

He's basically bought himself footballing CEO position.

He can invest and they will give out more shares in return.

Southgate after the euros

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back