Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have to put a bet on this, but I got a feeling we might see Jose back for the beginning of next season.

Will he be allowed to make drastic changes??? Im sure the Glazers would need to sign off on anything right???

From my understanding not on sporting side, although one would argue both sporting/business sides are interchangeable.

But Jimmy Glazer paid £1.6b..it’s got to be more than just shares.

If you’re asking me if the transfer budget has to be signed off by the Glazers. probably. But SJR can inject money in when he pleases, this is the key difference.

I swear its just silly decisions we make on the field that make and break us... Its just stupid decisions, we need a manager to cut that sh!t out...

From my understanding not on sporting side, although one would argue both sporting/business sides are interchangeable.

But Jimmy Glazer paid £1.6b..it’s got to be more than just shares.

If you’re asking me if the transfer budget has to be signed off by the Glazers. probably. But SJR can inject money in when he pleases, this is the key difference.

Im trusting as he is a fan hes not in it just for the money and he can implement real positive changes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back