Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf to Yanited they were never going to win that battle with Greenwood against the media. Although he was never found guilty of anything, the optics were outright awful. With the press, social media and the court of public opinion applying pressure, it was always the better outcome for him to leave the country - it's saved his career (whether deserved or not) and salvaged what remains of Yanited's reputation.

Kmt
U talking bollocks mate

Either way he's where it's best for him so no es importante para mi

My boy!!!!

Is he still your boy after he said this? 🤔

Also I’m hearing Barcelona and Madrid are inquiring bout Greenwood

I think he has been punished enough lol bring him home

United doesn't deserve that kid!
All the hoopla and faux outrage and a huge club like Madrid is still interested even a struggling one like barka still sees the potential.
United can go fuck off back to social media and T-shirt sales since that's the only shit we care about.

I have to agree. United listening to the same press that find a new way to shit on the club at every moment is just some bullshit.

Greenwood should have been back in training as soon as there was no legal case to answer.

I think greenwood's future somewhat hinges on Ratcliffe once he's on boarded. Share price might take a hit in the short-term but if the football on the pitch drastically improves with greenwood integrated back into the squad, and scoring goals and assisting ( he's currently 1 in 2 g/a at getafe), then the media narrative will change and no one will care...as much.

He will most likely end up staying in la liga though. Getafe are currently 8th in the league and knocking on the door for European football. Barca and Real are being linked but then I could easily see him joining Atletico Madrid. It would allow him to still remain in Madrid and play at a higher level club, without having the full glare spotlight of the two ESL instigator clubs' media frenzy making him a national headline each and every week.

Is he still your boy after he said this? 🤔

I think greenwood's future somewhat hinges on Ratcliffe once he's on boarded. Share price might take a hit in the short-term but if the football on the pitch drastically improves with greenwood integrated back into the squad, and scoring goals and assisting ( he's currently 1 in 2 g/a at getafe), then the media narrative will change and no one will care...as much.

He will most likely end up staying in la liga though. Getafe are currently 8th in the league and knocking on the door for European football. Barca and Real are being linked but then I could easily see him joining Atletico Madrid. It would allow him to still remain in Madrid and play at a higher level club, without having the full glare spotlight of the two ESL instigator clubs' media frenzy making him a national headline each and every week.

:niggawhat: lmao you typed this all up at 5 am and thought it was a good post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back