Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep saying, move on from those dummy bricks Brighton tryna sell us again.

The last brick they sold us, they boldly tried to renege on Twitter even after the deal was done.

I don’t give a single fuck about Caicedo, man. Even if we land him, the Cucu & Potter stench is all over him and Brighton would've made 200M off selling us pure reggie.

Lucien Agoume, Youssouf Fofana, Federico Redondo, Hicham Boudaoui are all out there. Kimmich, if you wanna fill the quality + experience void that Poch wants.

United possibly ending up with Case & Amrabat for less than the price of one Caicedo has me fuming at this useless saga.

I keep saying, move on from those dummy bricks Brighton tryna sell us again.

The last brick they sold us, they boldly tried to renege on Twitter even after the deal was done.

I don’t give a single fuck about Caicedo, man. Even if we land him, the Cucu & Potter stench is all over him and Brighton would've made 200M off selling us pure reggie.

Lucien Agoume, Youssouf Fofana, Federico Redondo, Hicham Boudaoui are all out there. Kimmich, if you wanna fill the quality + experience void that Poch wants.

United possibly ending up with Case & Amrabat for less than the price of one Caicedo has me fuming at this useless saga.
Well we got Benny Blanco and Trossard - your fault you keep buying bad bricks. You lot need to do better business.

Last edited:
Well we got Benny Blanco and Trossard - your fault you keep buying bad bricks. You lot need to do better business.
They bent yall over for White for 50M..no one knew who the fuck he was. Shit, yall were pissed when he was signed too.
Credit to Arteta for turning him into a versatile defender but now with Timber's arrival, his RB campaign aint as solidified as it was last season cuz he's DEFINITELY still BBQ Chicken vs top wingers

Trossard...he threw a fit (same fit Caicedo should be throwing) and was basically stalled out by RDZ, so yeah that was easy picking.

@dontdiedontkillanyone is still mad about Mudryk
TBF he scored a banger the other day and then he came out saying he's not even at his final form

goku-dragon-ball.gif

Off topic, but on this new ABW site...when you click for the next page in the thread, the new page loads from the bottom....how do you fix that?
Mine loads from bottom of page and rarely loads media uploads, I just click next page then web bar and refresh (I only login via mobile) maybe different through a desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back