Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Status
Not open for further replies.
They seriously need to automate offsides. All this wasted time checking every single goal and drawing lines on MS Paint while the crowd is completely oblivious as to what's going on ain't the wave

Damn RIP El Tel

OG Palace, Barca and England manager. Euro 1996 in England galvanised a nation and now Southgate who missed his penalty against Germany, is leading the nation into Euro 2024 in Germany

I said the same thing to a mate... You had Venables who was exciting and abit flamboyant, to the dull, boring, FA yes man Southgate... Both Palace GOAT though right??? lol

I dont think Southgate will follow Venables and Bobby Robson and manage Barca when he finished with England...

I said the same thing to a mate... You had Venables who was exciting and abit flamboyant, to the dull, boring, FA yes man Southgate... Both Palace GOAT though right??? lol

I dont think Southgate will follow Venables and Bobby Robson and manage Barca when he finished with England...

Venables definitely a legend from his Palace managerial days, Southgate ...eh, he came through the ranks as a teenager and made his professional debut via the club. When I think of him, I hold him more synonymous to both Villa and Boro, but in saying that it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he managed Palace at one point in his career (not after England as he has Harry Maguire ego levels now, so he probably thinks he's better than he is...Man United perhaps?! 😉)

• Wack
Reactions: GNS
Roy Keane just said Spurs were being Spursy

holding-laugh-trying-not-to-laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back