Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem with Greenwood is if he gets back to his 100% form he’s better than all our forwards.

I wonder what Brexit Jim will think about bringing him back? If he’s like his tory cronies, he would likely bring him back.

Dunno the rules but could he sell him to Nice as an alternative solution?!
Transfermarkt.com got him valued at €5m and his man united contract expires June 2025 so there has to be a decision come next summer.

Also Nice are currently 2nd in Ligue 1, keep that up and it's champions league football next season...Ratcliffe will be looking to build on his fotballing investment.

3 goals, 3 assists in 13 appearances in the Premier league...elanga done good!

More goals and more assists than Rashford, Hojland, Martial, Sancho, Antony and Garnaucho....combined! 😬🤫

Replace the stats above with 2 goals, 3 assists in 10 appearances in La Liga for Greenwood, and the rest of this statement also applies! 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Got them on general and it said post only and I thought that can't be true. got a full physical ticket in the post lol

Someone had to shove that in an envelope and actually used a sticker with an address on. Very old school

I used to get paper tix/pdfs for Palace.

FA cup tickets come as paper...I think it's for nostalgia/collector's item for the fan

Daum... RIP Terry Venables...

Prob best manager England had in the modern era, Euro 96 was great fun... He wasnt one of the old boys club with his wheeling and dealing outside of football, so the FA got rid of him...

Damn RIP El Tel

OG Palace, Barca and England manager. Euro 1996 in England galvanised a nation and now Southgate who missed his penalty against Germany, is leading the nation into Euro 2024 in Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back