Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at it objectively, with the 10 points deduction:

- everton are now 19th in the table of 4 points. That's joint bottom with Burnley
- to get out of relegation to 17th requires only 2 points. Luton currently occupy this position on 6 points
- relegation battle looks to be a 5 horse race from 16th to 20th. The points difference between Bournemouth, Luton, Sheffield United, Everton and Burnley is only 5 points
- of the 5 teams mentioned, only Everton were single digits goals conceded on minus 3. Next to them is Luton Town which is on minus 12 points. So if it came down to goal difference, chances are Everton will survive

Changing my previous stance, I think Everton could actually survive the drop. Form needs to good come now to Xmas to not get into a slump following the news 😒
@Blue_London if Chelsea get relegated to the Championship, will u watch any of our games?

@GNS are you supporting Barca for this??

Going with city (bunny)
Fuck them united femmes for the greenwood shit.

I guess real even tho I like Paralluelo.
Overall it's way too many white women in the female game for me to care too much

5HgmkQ.gif

Yea ok 🤭

Last edited:
Didnt even know England were playing, just watched bit of second half and I cant take it...

I can't fuck with Southgate that in a game where there's no jeopardy (because England have qualified for Euro 2024) and against a very inferior opposition (i.e. Malta), he still chooses to play Harry Kane instead of giving other folk a chance.

I mean seriously what is the purpose of Watkins in the squad but not getting significant minutes? Before that it was Toney, before that Tammy Abraham, at one point Vardy....

I can't fuck with Southgate that in a game where there's no jeopardy (because England have qualified for Euro 2024) and against a very inferior opposition (i.e. Malta), he still chooses to play Harry Kane instead of giving other folk a chance.

I mean seriously what is the purpose of Watkins in the squad but not getting significant minutes? Before that it was Toney, before that Tammy Abraham, at one point Vardy....

Exactly he does it all the time... Calls up players who could do with game experience or a cap and not play them... Playing Henderson every game for example is ridiculous too...

Glad Guehi and Palmer got a game though, dont know how they played but that looks like the only real positives...

Everything about England is just underwhelming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back