Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Status
Not open for further replies.
U have become my number 1 opps, so i have to do this (sorry).

"ONE OF THE MOST IMPRESSIVE" "FUTURE GOAT"

Are u ok????? All that vid showed was he has a powerful shot and does cool backflips. It showed literally nothing else and u came to those conclusions?????

@Blue_London was right about u......

LOL, i have watched other vids of the kid and he does look legit.....

Yo that vid was mad impressive... GOAT = elite player these days...

Taking £100's of millions from you has made you mad salty, hate to see it...

SMH GIFs on GIPHY - Be Animated

Nah kid has amazing ball control, you seem him buss through 2 defenders and manage to get a shot of from a ridiculous angle, or tackle the defender off the ball, counter and smash the ball in... at 15yrs old... Against grown men...

Hes looks powerful, great first touch, fast, two footed, cool head in front of goal and obviously incredible technique... Looks like he can play out wide or down the middle too, from the couple vids Ive seen...

Think at 17yr the German league will suit well and develop him...

Yo that vid was mad impressive... GOAT = elite player these days...

Nah kid has amazing ball control, you seem him buss through 2 defenders and manage to get a shot of from a ridiculous angle, or tackle the defender off the ball, counter and smash the ball in... at 15yrs old... Against grown men...

Hes looks powerful, great first touch, fast, two footed, cool head in front of goal and obviously incredible technique... Looks like he can play out wide or down the middle too, from the couple vids Ive seen...

Think at 17yr the German league will suit well and develop him...
Go watch some Mathys Tel at Rennes highlights. That's going to be his direct competition at Bayern.

U will probably call Mathys the greatest ever after a few highlights

atheer-gun.gif

While I do hate the international breaks from time to time, I do thoroughly enjoy watching the South American countries face off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back