Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Watched the end of the 'Beckham' Netflix documentary yesterday, it was a really dope watch and well filmed...

I forgot how much abuse he got in 1998 after that sending off, fckn mental looking back...

Also dope seeing how much the Real Madrid players ended up respecting him after initially being pissed with all the fanfare when he arrived... For some reason I thought his stay a Real was longer and more successful...

Cant front on his professionalism and strong minded mentality too, a proper big moment player...

Ended well with Messi and Miami too...

Watched the end of the 'Beckham' Netflix documentary yesterday, it was a really dope watch and well filmed...

I forgot how much abuse he got in 1998 after that sending off, fckn mental looking back...

Also dope seeing how much the Real Madrid players ended up respecting him after initially being pissed with all the fanfare when he arrived... For some reason I thought his stay a Real was longer and more successful...

Cant front on his professionalism and strong minded mentality too, a proper big moment player...

Ended well with Messi and Miami too...
IMG_4511.jpeg

Lmao never heard anyone other than women or united fans care about Beckham

Thats-cap GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

The whole of Asia and 80,000 Real fans packed into The Bernabeu to watch him do a few kick ups when he signed shout CAP... Even when he arrived in America the country went crazy and they didnt even give a fck about football back then...

The Real tour of Asia was nuts, players were joking saying they want double pay as theyre having to work twice as hard because of Beckham...

He was the highest grossing athlete off the field in the 90s, that alone proves youre talking sh!t...

Back