Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Big_Ev couple of decent free transfers available...who you picking or everton should be looking at:

Daichi kamada
Wilfried Zaha
David de Gea
Moussa Dembele
Daniel Amartey
Yerry Mina
Nathan Redmond
Adama Traore
Tom Davies
Maitland-Niles
Jesse Lingard
Oxlade-Chamberlain
James Rodriguez
Alfredo Morelos
Manuel Lanzini
Lucas Moura
Ross Barkley
Eden Hazard
Josh Maja
Isco
Axel Tuanzebe
Sergio Ramos
Alexis Sanchez
Samuel Umtiti
Ola Aina

If I'm picking 3 for Everton and the player is willing to go (so personal terms can be agreed), then:

David de gea (could sell pickford for decent fee and have replacement already)
Moussa Dembele (need a striker as dcl unreliable)
Adama Traore (can impact now or can replace iwobi or gray should either leave by 2024)

@Big_Ev couple of decent free transfers available...who you picking or everton should be looking at:

Daichi kamada
Wilfried Zaha
David de Gea
Moussa Dembele
Daniel Amartey
Yerry Mina
Nathan Redmond
Adama Traore
Tom Davies
Maitland-Niles
Jesse Lingard
Oxlade-Chamberlain
James Rodriguez
Alfredo Morelos
Manuel Lanzini
Lucas Moura
Ross Barkley
Eden Hazard
Josh Maja
Isco
Axel Tuanzebe
Sergio Ramos
Alexis Sanchez
Samuel Umtiti
Ola Aina

If I'm picking 3 for Everton and the player is willing to go (so personal terms can be agreed), then:

David de gea (could sell pickford for decent fee and have replacement already)
Moussa Dembele (need a striker as dcl unreliable)
Adama Traore (can impact now or can replace iwobi or gray should either leave by 2024)
We are talking to Moussa Dembele. The media is saying it's between us and Villareal. After that, I don't know who I want on that list.

Literally survived another season in the Prem yet you're getting on like you've been relegated. I always thought you lot were too big to get relegated, but with the way you lot are getting on I don't think you're gonna be lucky this time around
It's going to catch up to us real soon unless something changes at the top. All of the fans know that, but Kenwright and Moshiri still want to blame us. All I can hope for is to stay up until the new stadium so they can leave. Then and only then we will be ran like a proper club.

And it's funny. Ian Wright is the only one in the media that apologize to the fans about the whole headlock thing. Saying that he should have waited until everything came back. Everyone else in the media is still riding the "It's the Everton's fans fault" wave because Kenwright has friends in the media. Will always look like the bad men.

And it's funny. Ian Wright is the only one in the media that apologize to the fans about the whole headlock thing. Saying that he should have waited until everything came back. Everyone else in the media is still riding the "It's the Everton's fans fault" wave because Kenwright has friends in the media. Will always look like the bad men.
Yeah, props to Wrighty for coming out and apologising, especially when he didn't really have to which says a lot about him

Sorry to say it but it's gonna take y'all a Christmas, Hanukkah and Eid miracle to survive relegation again

Yeah, props to Wrighty for coming out and apologising, especially when he didn't really have to which says a lot about him

Sorry to say it but it's gonna take y'all a Christmas, Hanukkah and Eid miracle to survive relegation again

Everton fans trying thwart off relegation next season:

mummy-amulet.gif

Donnarumma and his family were robbed at gunpoint at home. Sad reality of many football players here.

Dimitry Payet is leaving Marseille after playing 300 games for them. A big page is turning down there.

Umtiti is about to sign to Lille. Very good move for both parties.

PSG beat Le Havre 2-0 with goals by Ekitike & Mbappé. Ugarte, Hernandez, Kang & Asensio played.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back