Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Gonna be honest, this whole leaking from the club about Sancho's character and personality (Sometimes he's loud, sometimes he's quiet --- btw wtf does this even mean lol, sounds like just any human being on this planet) is nasty. United making a concerted effort to make him look bad but when it comes to domestic abuse, they're like what's that, we dont know what you guys are talking about

Ah I see where your coming from and I agree. But I don’t think this is on ETH. Honestly I think the manager deserves better than this club. The PR from the club is abysmal.

But Sancho has to take some responsibility as well. I understand he suffers with mental health issues and the gaffer has been sympathetic. He gave him 3 months off mid season and I’ll never forget when he come back and came on as a sub, he looked like a proud father bringing Sancho on.

But there was also a culture at Utd left behind by Ole that needed to be stamped out. Can’t just allow players to turn up when they want. Especially when not producing on the pitch.

And just to add the leaks are actually the players, it’s well known that Maguire, Mctominay and even Rashford speak to journalists.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Leicester are coming right back up to the Premier League. I think i have watched all their games this season and they have been mostly shit, yet they keep picking up points.

Back