Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

man!!!!

both guys I like lower in the draft. I kinda wouldn’t mind Daniels at 9

Jovic is taller than what they reported is also nice to see.
Dyson Daniels and Jovic are my guys

Well anybody from G league ignite I’m rooting for

when I figure out who I want Miami to draft he’ll be my guy too

but as far as Dyson I think he will be there at 9 for you and it’ll be hilarious because I know the Knicks would want him

Guessing were working the phones. If we stick and pick ill be slightly disappointed. I can see Detroit or Sacramento looking to jump. That could create enough leverage allowing us to move down to 2 or 3 if the Rockets or Thunder get antsy

1 + 31 + Cole/RJ + Ross for 2 + 12 + Mann

@southsil4lil 🤔 1 + 31 for 3 + 17

1 + Ross + Cole/RJ for 4/5 + unprotected 2023 pick/23 pick swap + future first

I'm actually good with 3 and 17 but like you posted Stone has said several times that he'd trade the pick if its the right deal

I think I'd rather stay at 3 and try to nail that 17th pick or package that pick with someone like Jaesean Tate and try to move up

@cj012890
@Hustlelitó

So operating under the assumption that Paolo is our pick, I think we should be targeting wings with high defensive upside for out next move whether we stay at 17 or consolidate and move up

Green, Sengun and Banchero is a nice foundation but we need to get some type of defensive culture around them

Looking at

Sochan
Eason
Daniels
Dieng
Brown

Jovic is a bit redundant with Paolo but I'd be happy to get him or Ty Ty Washington for a point guard prospect as well

Kessler Walker could be an interesting pick too

@cj012890
@Hustlelitó

So operating under the assumption that Paolo is our pick, I think we should be targeting wings with high defensive upside for out next move whether we stay at 17 or consolidate and move up

Green, Sengun and Banchero is a nice foundation but we need to get some type of defensive culture around them

Looking at

Sochan
Eason
Daniels
Dieng
Brown

Jovic is a bit redundant with Paolo but I'd be happy to get him or Ty Ty Washington for a point guard prospect as well

How would you feel about Jabari and Eason as draft picks

Can get wood and tate outta there

@cj012890
@Hustlelitó

Looking at

Sochan
Eason
Daniels
Dieng
Brown

I gotta look at they tape but yeah if we’re gonna use the pick we need someone defensive minded

Okay nobody asked but after canvassing:

The guys I would want Miami to Draft in order would be

Walker Kessler (rim protection and finisher)
Christian Koloko (Shot-blocking and length)
Harrison Ingram (Justise Winslow vibes)
Kendall Brown (Best in Transition;iffy shooter)
Bryce Mcgowens (lanky & Crafty scorer)
Josh Minott (Raw offense; Bouncy High flyer)
Wendell Moore Jr (Safe 3&D option at best)

The Rest:

Jaden Hardy (I don’t think will be there)
Patrick Baldwin (Horrible “shooting” big)
Trevor keels (poor man’s Gabe Vincent)
Marjon Beauchamp (nothing stands out)

Last edited:
lol where you been the past few years?

I actually did catch a scrimmage game last year cause I remember Hyland going off. This year it seems to be bigger production tho. Very asg like and well put together as far as the broadcast goes.

I actually did catch a scrimmage game last year cause I remember Hyland going off. This year it seems to be bigger production tho. Very asg like and well put together as far as the broadcast goes.
Ahhh gotcha ima need ESPN to stop showing all these interviews while the game is going on though

I don’t give a fuck what Pooh jeter and bill self got to say. Don’t even make sense to show 60% of the scrimmage

Ahhh gotcha ima need ESPN to stop showing all these interviews while the game is going on though

I don’t give a fuck what Pooh jeter and bill self got to say. Don’t even make sense to show 60% of the scrimmage

Yeah that shit was annoying. Unless it's one like the one they did with Jake laravia where they were having him breakdown his game tape I don't want to see that shit. Pooh jeter's perspective is completely useless to us as the viewer at home. Save that for whatever lil educational days you have with the draftees.

Yeah that shit was annoying. Unless it's one like the one they did with Jake laravia where they were having him breakdown his game tape I don't want to see that shit. Pooh jeter's perspective is completely useless to us as the viewer at home. Save that for whatever lil educational days you have with the draftees.
They interviewing coaches when it’s hard to hear While the game on and having the camera only on the coaches at times lol

I never got to see Jean montero really

Christian Braun helping his stock Terquavion Smith too

Drew Timme and Kenny lofton Jr as well

the latter will probably be taken in the 2nd round instead of being undrafted

Ryan Rollins probably opened a few people’s eyes as well

wish Micheal Foster Jr showed a bit more

Back