Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

I love his game someone draft him

Those are the two players i want least in the top 5. Ive settled on Chet/Jabari/Sharp in that order. If we slide like in KOCs mock which would be the worst case scenario im all in on SS. Griffin would be another solid option at 5/6 if the medicals check out. I think hes getting slept on

@cj012890
@Hustlelitó

Alright boys the draft lottery is tomorrow and we're guaranteed a top 5 pick....don't think I've ever been more conflicted over a group of prospects in my life. I know opinions are subject to change(pretty much every hour for me) but who are yall leaning towards at this moment?

@cj012890
@Hustlelitó

Alright boys the draft lottery is tomorrow and we're guaranteed a top 5 pick....don't think I've ever been more conflicted over a group of prospects in my life. I know opinions are subject to change(pretty much every hour for me) but who are yall leaning towards at this moment?

As of now

Chet
Paolo
Jabari
Ivey

but honestly if we get 5 I wouldn’t mind trading down because I’m not 100% about the fit with Ivey. Griffin don’t really wow me. I like mathurin if we can get him at like 8

Back