Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

I feel you but you liked that Olynyk trade?
I don't mind it. I don't think that okc pick drops below 26 and I don't think we'll find a better player that agbaji in that range. Also having to house and develop 4-5 rookies is a lot and will eventually get expensive and tricky. You need rotation guys and that's a role agbaji fills. He's already an above average defender if he can up his 3pt percentage by 2-3% its a win.

As you already know Kelly is a great vet and locker room guy that will bring value in that respect. He comes off the books after this season and will be easy to retain if the fit is there.

So yeah I like the trade.

I don't mind it. I don't think that okc pick drops below 26 and I don't think we'll find a better player that agbaji in that range. Also having to house and develop 4-5 rookies is a lot and will eventually get expensive and tricky. You need rotation guys and that's a role agbaji fills. He's already an above average defender if he can up his 3pt percentage by 2-3% its a win.

As you already know Kelly is a great vet and locker room guy that will bring value in that respect. He comes off the books after this season and will be easy to retain if the fit is there.

So yeah I like the trade.
Well when you put it like that…lol

Dude I really want to use the ignore feature on u. Some of your back and forth with folks in the NBA thread (mainly 5th) makes that thread unreadable.

But u are quality in here. Smh.

Tone it down, lol. Less can be more sometimes.
And before u start making excuses, YOU control the trajectory of that thread. If u wake in morning and decide to have a 7-10 page bullshit Olympics on some benign topic, it will happen unfortunately. Use your “power” wisely.

Ajinca looks solid, had no idea. Thanks for posting this, will try to watch more on him.

Dude I really want to use the ignore feature on u. Some of your back and forth with folks in the NBA thread (mainly 5th) makes that thread unreadable.

But u are quality in here. Smh.

Tone it down, lol. Less can be more sometimes.
And before u start making excuses, YOU control the trajectory of that thread. If u wake in morning and decide to have a 7-10 page bullshit Olympics on some benign topic, it will happen unfortunately. Use your “power” wisely.

Ajinca looks solid, had no idea. Thanks for posting this, will try to watch more on him.
I’m a product of my environment

Back