2022 NFL Season Thread

I really hope Brady is done cuz he was basically a zombie this whole season. Still tho, can’t deny his accomplishments & longevity. He needs to just stay out the spotlight until his hall of fame induction but he won’t.

I really hope Brady is done cuz he was basically a zombie this whole season. Still tho, can’t deny his accomplishments & longevity. He needs to just stay out the spotlight until his hall of fame induction but he won’t.
He’ll be going to Fox next season.

Eh… I can’t see him really doing this and being good at it but ok. Greg Olsen been pretty good especially this season.
Lol he signed a contract for 300 M’s it’s happening. Olsen getting demoted next season unless they do a 3 man booth.

Reactions: LexDiamond99
Shocked brady didn't want a storybook ending in San Francisco. Oh well Rodgers might want it..

Eh… I can’t see him really doing this and being good at it but ok. Greg Olsen been pretty good especially this season.
The love hate relationship between Twitter and Tony Romo... Some say he's a genius other say he's annoying and cant stand him