Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Season Thread

The man is literally trying to go be OC at other teams bcos he gets almost no credit for the Chiefs offense.

But I am not surprised u see things this way, smh.
If you watch the games you would see Andy calling most of the plays. But you probably don’t

Also I see interviews where Kelce talk about Andy installing the game play and calling the right plays at the right time. What OC don’t call all the plays?

But if that’s not enough evidence for you that’s on you. Yiu just rooting for him because he’s blacked but when he’s over his head all the black players gon be the one that fails.

But you got

If you watch the games you would see Andy calling most of the plays. But you probably don’t

Also I see interviews where Kelce talk about Andy installing the game play and calling the right plays at the right time. What OC don’t call all the plays?

But if that’s not enough evidence for you that’s on you. Yiu just rooting for him because he’s blacked but when he’s over his head all the black players gon be the one that fails.

But you got
So u agree your original post was dumb bcos he gets almost no credit?

This looks like him getting no credit from those whose opinions matter…
I’ll take the players on the Chiefs opinion about the game plan and who calls the plays and actually leads the offense over random espn folks and yours.

He openly rooting for the eagles?

Not telling them good luck but rooting for them?

One week he’s calling Hurts a system QB and now it’s a NFC EAST brother hood.

597FA10B-0EC8-445B-9F6F-EB38A1CD614F.gif

Back