Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Season Thread

As bad as that was…world is a MUCH different place now. Im telling you bro…NFL really don't want that smoke.
Major difference between this and Kaep…Kaep was really just blacks boycotting, complaining etc…majority of america (white folk) didnt give a shit

This tho…we already seen what happened with me too…nfl will get smoke from all sides no matter the race, sexuality etc…

What smoke?

They've hardly got that much since all this came to light.

Ain't no mass boycott from broadcasters, or sponsors or evening from the public.

You keep say this yet there was a whole ass team just last year that didn't have to deal with ANY of that.........

What smoke?

They've hardly got that much since all this came to light.

Ain't no mass boycott from broadcasters, or sponsors or evening from the public.

You keep say this yet there was a whole ass team just last year that didn't have to deal with ANY of that.........
Suspension just got handed down…

im telling you bruh…its coming

This from their own network

Check twitter my friend

whole lotta influential people with blue checks getting at this shit right now…

He might personally not give a fuck g…im betting he doesnt

but the league he works for def does.
😂😂😂 You think the NFL gives a fuck? Nigga this is not the NBA the NFL is it’s own Secret Society boys club and everybody that’s a part of it ain’t shit. Roger Goodell will appeal the suspension just look good for the public and nothing else will come from it. Plus almost all the cases have been settled it’s over with it’s nothing they can do about it.

😂😂😂 You think the NFL gives a fuck? Nigga this is not the NBA the NFL is it’s own Secret Society boys club and everybody that’s a part of it ain’t shit. Roger Goodell will appeal the suspension just look good for the public and nothing else will come from it. Plus almost all the cases have been settled it’s over with it’s nothing they can do about it.
So when the league appeals…the decision is no longer left to an arbitor. It goes to Goodells office. They will give him a year then the NFLPA will sue in Federal court. Not sure how it would play out in the feds.

So you are incorrect in saying “there is nothing they can do” far from the truth bro

this shit aint over lol

I’m not surprised. At this point unless he get criminally charged… it is what it is. Come November no one is gonna give a shit any more.

Check twitter my friend

Didn't know he was talking with 66 women for massages over 17 months

It's been so long but I thought some woman did claim that Ben raped her in some bathroom?

I remember one of the transcripts of one of the women that wasn't suing Watson said he just pulled her pants down and begun to have sex with her and she allowed it because they knew each other

Check twitter my friend

this doesn't mean shit

The same smoke was provided when it was discovered Roger covered up for Dan Snyder....What came of it? not a damn thing....Roger is simply a goon for the owners.....nothing more...nothing less

Back